Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracker - The Complete Collection €29.99 HMV Grafton Street

Options
  • 16-10-2009 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭

HMV have some decent DVD Box Set offers at the moment - I like this one; reduced from €199.99 to €29.99 !, couldn't find cheaper on the Web

Cracker, featuring Robbie Coltrane is a great Series, one of the best of the last 20 years.

1350 minutes over 11 DVD's

Includes all 23 original episodes (11 story arcs, told in two- and three-part shows), plus the two subsequent TV movies, produced in 1996 and 2006.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

That's a great price for instore. I've wanted to pick this up for a while now. The HMV website has it for 17.99 sterling (plus 2.50 postage) which works out at around 22.50.

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=841569

Just goes to show RRP means nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Wow £17.99 + postage really is a steal, well spotted Ryaller! Must keep my eyes open in the run up to Christmas, a few bargains like this and the Christmas presents will be sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭mmm12

this is now 14.99 pound sterling on hmv.com..reduced from 17.99

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Player_86

Quality bargain, thanks OP. That's my Dad sorted for Christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

great price, especially with the extra 2 movies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

That was a great series - gritty stuff, well worth watching a few times over. I have all of the series plus the 2 specials already from torrents - but at that price I will buy the DVD set.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gibs

great bargain - cheers op!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MMD

thanks a mill OP, I loved this show!!

Advertisement