Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC practice session on Red button

• 16-10-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone know when the Beeb will be showing the practice sessions for this weekends F1?

I'm tuned in all day and nothing yet.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

The first session was on at 2pm and the coverage of the second starts at 5.55pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

The first session was on at 2pm and the coverage of the second starts at 5.55pm.

Ah darn it! I went shopping at 1:30 and got back at 4.

Surprised they don't have the replay rolling.

Waiting for P2 now :)

Thanks for the info!

Ah so you weren't tuned in all day :p

Well ok the TV was! :D

Make sure you check out the Classic races after practice. I watched them this afternoon, some good one in there including last years epic title decider.

• Advertisement

been looking at those, some really good battles going on.

Just started! ZZZOOOMMmmmmm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Yeah watching it via their website with proxy currently.

Nice to have the evening practice/quallie/race

For sure, I get to see a race live, first time in a long time for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

For those of you with "Free to air" satellite TV, the stream that appears when you hit the red button is usually carried somewhere around channel 279. It's called something like T-Stream, but if you search carefully, you will find it. I was watching it last night and watched most of the free practice and an interview with the great Ari Vattenen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Fabio

I can't get the qualifying on the red button at all....no F1 replays at all on the BBC red button service right now it seems.

And seeing as I missed what seemed to be a good qualifying session due to someone in my gaff plugging out the Sky box as it recorded, I'd love if the red button was to do what it's meant to do!

• Advertisement
Advertisement