Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: 2008 Bianchi T-Cube Frame, 57cm

• 16-10-2009 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

I was about to post a link to my eBay auction, but just read the charter and am now completely confused.

Can I insert an eBay url or not?

I wish Search was working.....:(

Please delete the post below if it is not in agreement with the charter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭dave2pvd

2008 Bianchi T-Cube Frame, 57cm
    Item condition: Used
    Link

Bianchi 928 T-Cube Frame, Fork & Headset

57cm Frame. Bianchi tube-to-tube technology (T-Cube). 12K carbon weave. Full carbon fiber fork/steerer. Steerer tube is uncut. FSA Orbit headset included.

Frame is in superb condition. Ridden for just over one season. Never crashed.

Geometry gives responsive handling without being too nervous. Frame is stiff, yet not harsh; ideal mix of characteristics. When built up with Ultegra and Zipp 404s, the bike weighed in at under 16lbs.

To preserve the paint finish, I used a 3M clear frame protection kit from new. So, condition is close to perfect. No cable rubs whatsoever. The minor blemishes (difficult to find) are: small rub inside of right hand seat stay and one hidden behind crank-set. Otherwise near-immaculate, as you can see from the photos.

Link to 2008 T-Cube: 2008 T-Cube.

Contact me for shipping options.

Payment by Paypal only.

Advertisement