Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien vs. Predator 3 - Alien Reveal Trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

My PLAY order shipped, looks like it'll take til next week to get here. Ah sure I'll d/l the singleplayer in the mean time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

marko93 wrote: »
    1 More Day :D

Am i the only boardsie still exctited :L

**** no, the reviews may not be great but the impressions from people who got the game early on other forums, rllmuk, grcade, are all overwhelmingly positive. Probably better if youre a fan of Aliens/Predator, but if you are, most people are saying its the game youve been waiting for

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

**** no, the reviews may not be great but the impressions from people who got the game early on other forums, rllmuk, grcade, are all overwhelmingly positive. Probably better if youre a fan of Aliens/Predator, but if you are, most people are saying its the game youve been waiting for

TAHNK GOD!

Looks like my weekend is set =D

TAHNK GOD!

Looks like my weekend is set =D

**** yeah, ill be caning this bad boy all weekend. Cant wait to try survivor, it sounds epic from the impressions so far

**** school on monday, oh wait i basically have next week off aswell, aaaaaaaaaaaah im all excited now :P i didnt care this much about MW2 and thank god becasue it is shyte XD

BUT AVP WILL BE GOOD!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Got my Delivery sent notification from Play. So realistically would expect to get it Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

1 More Day :D

Am i the only boardsie still exctited :L

I can't wait to give it a go! I've just logged into my home PC and its now at 98% installed on my steam account! :D

Got my Delivery sent notification from Play. So realistically would expect to get it Monday.

Awwwh Bummmer man :/

Wonder what are the hopes of getting this early in Xtravision?

Just got my Skins code :)

• Advertisement

Just got my Skins code :)

Where ya get them?

It was part of Play.com pre order package.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

lol, you've never ordered from play.com before have you?

Expect it the Monday after next

It was part of Play.com pre order package.

Oh right sweeet :) how much did you pay:confused:

im getting Hunter Edition tomorrow =D
    CANT ****KKKKING WAIT :D:eek:

23 euro, is the hunter addition the 1 with the face hugger model?

Stick up a picture of it when u get it.

Oh nice =D

i certainly will :L
    just for you casue im so kind, now this is presuming i actually get time to use my camera XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Started this this evening, not that far in but I'm really liking the SP. 3 aliens are a serious handful to a marine. Playing it on Hard first try and it's very hard. Definitely want to try the MP as I'd say some of the modes could be frantic and fun.

Sisko wrote: »
    lol, you've never ordered from play.com before have you?

Expect it the Monday after next

Ya they're a terrible site, never heard anything positive bout them. Then my Aunt got me a voucher for xmas and surprise, surprise it doesn't work :rolleyes:, i'd say they pull that with all the vouchers hoping most don't bother trying to get through to them, not that the number they give even works :rolleyes:

Really looking forward to this, will make the wait for Heavy Rain/BF:BC2 a breeze :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Nah I don't think play are bad they are good just expect to wait a long time for what you order, at least 2 weeks.

Its the price you pay for paying so much less.... if that even makes sense :p

The annoying thing is when you've ordered someone online its always at the back of your mind nawing away at you.

I have SFIV for the PS3 but I ordered to PC version too when that came out. Even though I already had the game, the fact that I payed for something and it was in the mail somewhere made the nearly 3 week wait more annoying then it should have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Anyone got bricks and mortar prices yet or how many Eurodollars its priced at in Xtravision? (Xbox)

• Advertisement

A-Trak wrote: »
    Anyone got bricks and mortar prices yet or how many Eurodollars its priced at in Xtravision? (Xbox)

Dunno, 44 funbux in HMV tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

44.99 in hmv

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

was just in a few bricks and mortars, Xtravision have ps3 and xbox at 49.99. gamestop have the same and hmv is 44..99 for ps3 and xbox. i didnt spot the pc prices

but

gamestop are stocking the hunter edition for 75euro, seems to be an xbox exclusive with them... bastards... :(

2r4pid5.jpg

theres the stuff that comes with the hunter edition :) also on the back of that postcard looking thing, theres a Weyland-Yutani Corp stich on badge

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

That facehugger looks like it's been lazily photoshopped in to me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

A few of my gaming mates are unavailable/not getting this this weekend so I'm looking for some people to team up with.

Is there a thread somewhere for arranging matches / swapping gamertags?

49.99 in Gamestop, Smyths & Game
    75 Euro for the hunter edition in Gamestop & HMV
    44.99 for standard edition in HMV

Got the standard edition on my lunch :D

Good stuff HMV, was going to be my first stop considering they're offering E33 credit for Bioshock before the 23rd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

29.99 in Gamestop for PC

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Poor review from eurogamer. I get the feeling it's a totally uneventful and uninspired game wrapped up in the two franchises clothing.

Advertisement