Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french translation

Options
  • 16-10-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

story, i need help with the translation for this letter topic I have to have done.

1. It all took place on Wednesday morning. I dont remember much about the accident except for the fact that I was rushed straight to hospital

2. the doctors told me that my leg is broken. It should take 3 weeks to heal. However I wont be able to return home for another 2 days.

any help would be great, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Evan93

Im not sure If I can help you with any perfect phrases but http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
    Is an excellent translation page,will most likely help in some form

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

Tout a passé mercredi matin. Je ne me souviens pas beaucoup de l’accident sauf qu’on m’a emmené rapidement en direct à l’hôpital.
    [
    Les médecins m’ont dit que je me suis cassé la jambe. Ça prendra 3 semaines pour la guérir. Cependant je ne peux pas retourner chez moi pour 2 jours plus.

remember it doesn't always have to be an exact translation of the points they give.

Advertisement