Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to set up a ps3 with ucd wireless?

Options
  • 16-10-2009 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Has anyone done this? Or can it even be done? Im sitting here trying to get it going for the last few hours with no luck.. Any help is mucho appreciato :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

There's no point in even trying. The connection is **** as is and wouldn't really be able to support it.

And your flatmates would kill you if they found out that's what you were using the bandwith for ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

The ports aren't open to use it online for gaming. I guess it'd do the web browser, if you're bothered..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

I'm pretty sure the connection is set up so that you can't set up xbox live or anything similar, or torrents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭captainscarlet

Theres no way to do it. I tried last year in glenomena. Asked the guy in daedalus and he just laughed and told me to concentrate on my studies.

It can be used for web browsing but in fairness your better off with laptop.
    If you REALLY need to game, get a wireless modem for 25 quid a month and just use that.

Advertisement