Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Television Work Experience

• 16-10-2009 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi all.

I am a media student and have to complete 10 days work experience within the next 7 months.

Would love any advice or suggestions of anything within the television sector that accept work experience students. Does anyone know anywhere that accepts students?

Even one day is helpful.

Preferably operating on the North Side.

Thanks, Jennifer.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

There's a good website http://www.iftn.ie It's the Irish and Film television network-they have lists of production companies, you could get in touch with a few on there and see? Or email certain shows and ask could you come in for a show? Explain the situation to them, you never know, they might be able to put you in touch with others? Best of luck with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Thanks a mil :) Checking it now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Re-think that course :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Thanks a mil :) Checking it now

I know that it is community TV but it might just be what you are looking for

FCTV

or

DCTV

Creative Careers post some TV and Film jobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Thanks Elmo, Have sent them both emails.

And my course rocks so :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement