Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kubota Tractors

• 16-10-2009 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I posted before about a new holland tractor but have now seen a kubota. What are kubota tractors like. In particular interested in 100-105 horsepower models. Are they good with a loader?

What is the life on these machines, can they go wrong. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

Brilliant machines, very realiable, a couple of them in my area & the owners are more than pleased with them,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

very basic tractors but being japaneese , bound to be very reliable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Saw them at the ploughing and they looked like a nice tidy tractor... seemed well put together..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

They're more mechanical than electrical, so less that can go wrong with them. They also have bevel gears on the drive on the front axle. A nice feature. Give it a few years and I think these might turm out to be the Toyota of the tractor world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

newholland wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I posted before about a new holland tractor but have now seen a kubota. What are kubota tractors like. In particular interested in 100-105 horsepower models. Are they good with a loader?

What is the life on these machines, can they go wrong. Thanks

Can't go wrong with them by all accounts
    A cousin of mine bought a 2 year old one (105hp) in England with a loader for €26,000
    Their main strenght is their simplicity, very little electronic so built to last.

• Advertisement
Advertisement