Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia e51 Headset

Options
  • 16-10-2009 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a nokia e51 mobile phone. I dont like the headset supplied with it

So I bought a 2.5mm to 3.5mm Earphone Audio Jack Adapter to allow me to use my own personal earphones ( which are comfy ) with the phone

I know I will be able to listen to music from the phone through these earphones when the adapter is fitted

My question is if somebody calls me ,will I able to use these. i.e will I be able to hear the caller with adpater fitted ??

and will the caller hear my voice via the microphone on the phone itself with adapter fitted ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭viv.ie

Yes you will be able to use the microphone in the handset when you receive a call.I use a set of sennheiser CX300 in ears with a 2.5 jack on my Nokia E71 and when you plug them in you are asked do you want to use the handset mic for incoming calls,I suspect the E51 works the same.

Advertisement