Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

americas got (no) talent

Options
  • 16-10-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I'm hiding in here while the other half watches this show.I turned away from the Pc to say something to her and just caught one of the credits.

I had to rewind the picture (bless you sky+ :D) just to be sure. the rules state that the prize money of 1 million dollars is paid out over forty years.

thats about 480 dollars a week. I had assumed that the winner would be rich rather than just getting a weekly wage.

still hate that show though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

How much are The Mulkerrin Brother's taking home a week after winning Ireland's Got Talent ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i have a thread already on this somewhere else.

cant find now cos of search function :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

How much are The Mulkerrin Brother's taking home a week after winning Ireland's Got Talent ?

well i wouldnt mind getting handed 50,000 quid straight up, in fairness if I won The All Ireland Talent Show (not saying I ever will! ).

480 a week, wouldnt mind that either. But winning a show like america's got talent, i would expect more :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,393 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

most lottery winners go for lump sum. out of most of those, they go into ch11 bankruptcy, iirc.

feel free to look it up. i dont google past midnight.

Advertisement