Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Impression Prints

Options
  • 16-10-2009 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there, this is my first time doing this so hope I'm doing it right!
    I got hand and footprints done of my two boys when they were babies. They were done in cly by a man in the Cork area. he traded under the name of First Impressions and did them in various card shops in the city. I recenty had a baby girl and want to get the same thing done but cannot contact him on the number I have nor through the card shop. Just wondering has anyone come across him recently??:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I saw a poster in the card shop in Merchants Quay last week that they would be there (i think it's the same name, it's the same service you described anyway. Not sure of the date). Might be worth having a look there, poster was on the M&S side.

Have seen them advertised in Welcome in Market Green, Midleton as well so might be worth asking a member of staff in either card shop for information. Good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 donieD

pretty sure I saw an advert for them in window of the card shop in Wilton S.C. today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I saw an advert for this in a gift shop in 'Supervalu Shopping Centre' in Bandon. This particular ad was for a woman who visits the shop every few weeks and does it in store for the day. The samples they had in the window were lovely and looked very professional. Our first baby is 6 weeks old and we're going to go in and get his done in a few weeks.

Advertisement