Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crysis warhead

Options
  • 16-10-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I never played crysis (or at least not much of the story line) What was the last line in reference to? I had a feeling it was supposed to mean something but for the life of me i can't think what (unless it was some crysis 1 reference).Spoilers tags for anyone who hasn't played the game please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

erm... you really need to play Crysis to fully understand Crysis: Warhead, it's tangental to the main Crysis story. It's like playing "Seperate Ways" as Ada in RE4 before completing the main storyline.

Anyway, give us the last line (in spoiler tags) and we'll explain it. The story isn't that layered, but in Warhead you do run into the outcome of certain events that you caused in Crysis as Nomad, which aren't really explained all that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

name have you disabled the warhead yet? you always did put the mission before you. now let's get out out of here (i've forgotten it all now but that's pretty much what it said) It said 3 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

wolfric wrote: »
    name have you disabled the warhead yet? you always did put the mission before you. now let's get out out of here (i've forgotten it all now but that's pretty much what it said) It said 3 years ago

em... , you mean when it fades out to black and you hear
    Psycho talking to Nomad? There where a few of those throughout the game. It's basically just giving the back story behind Nomad and Psychos relationship after Nomad passed his evaluation test (as well as why O'Neill failed his evaluation) I actually didn't understand what warhead Nomad was referring to myself. It could of been referring to a present conversation between the two about the Warhead that Psycho was sent to disarm (which turned out to be the captured alien) or it could of been referring to a warhead the team had to disarm previously when Nomad was being evaluated. You play as Nomad in the original Crysis.

Advertisement