Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mouse + keyboard xfps 360

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

If you get it post your Gamertag so we can all report you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

what it's illegal?

Auto-fire is cheating and I'm pretty sure using anything other than approved controllers isn't allowed, others will clarify I'm sure.

The plugin has OPTIONS for turbo. That isn't auto fire as you still have to press the button. I never said i'd use turbo either i just want to use my keyboard and mouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,221 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

amacachi wrote: »
    and I'm pretty sure using anything other than approved controllers isn't allowed, others will clarify I'm sure.

Jesus, are they going to introduce doping tests next? Absolutely ridiculous statement. I'll use whatever input device I want thanks.

Auto aim, wallhacks etc are cheating.

Using a keyboard and mouse isn't.

BTW - wolfric cheers for the link. I'd love to use my oul IMB Model M with the xbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

If you get it post your Gamertag so we can all report you.
    I don't play online. Do you want to report me if i get one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

So want so that I can actually play C&C3 on the 360 decently enough...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I was going to get this. Wanted to use the mouse for online fps. But seen a video the showed to was not that accurate.

<edit> Heres evidence that proves me wrong....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P4I2_7dUAU&feature=PlayList&p=3A6FA8A907B95A1F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I checked some sites and its upwards of €50, I dont think Id buy one. If anyone does decide to get one post back with the results. Thanks

I don't play online. Do you want to report me if i get one?

Not in the least, however when I come across people I think may be using Turbo-type controls I'll report it every time since it's cheating.

I know one person who swears blind he didn't use the turbo switch on a controller he had and got his GT banned from Live. But hey, maybe that was a one-off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

i got one to plug a Ps2 Hori stick into the xbox complicated i know but they are top drawer hori sticks.

Sadly there was input lag never actually used the mouse and KB part.

lol at amrauchi :D suppose using a 3rd party controlller is cheating too i use one want ym gamertag so you can report me

and how the fook can an auto fire button actually help someone online in any game ?

dreamers75 wrote: »
    i got one to plug a Ps2 Hori stick into the xbox complicated i know but they are top drawer hori sticks.

Sadly there was input lag never actually used the mouse and KB part.

lol at amrauchi :D suppose using a 3rd party controlller is cheating too i use one want ym gamertag so you can report me

and how the fook can an auto fire button actually help someone online in any game ?

Sweet Jesus ****ing Christ above, where did I saw a 3rd party controller is ****ing cheating?!

Turbo buttons help a ****ing lot in a lot of games.

I've changed the first post to reflect the other hardware that was mentioned with youtube vids to demonstrate if anyone wants to take a look there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Sweet Jesus ****ing Christ above, where did I saw a 3rd party controller is ****ing cheating?!

Turbo buttons help a ****ing lot in a lot of games.

Please calm down before posting again. That goes for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

nice to see it coming along.

last i read was that kb/mouse in-game support was pretty poor but the two vids above seem solid.

wifi kb/mouse is what I myself would need at this point tho for 360 use

Advertisement