Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near IFSC?

Options
  • 17-10-2009 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'd appreciate anyone's advice on this!

I need to park my car somewhere close to Connolly Station/IFSC on Monday. I'll be parking it about 6am on Monday, and my OH is collecting it sometime late Monday night. I've never driven in Dublin before, and don't know the city centre very well, but I'm hoping it'll be quiet enough at that time! I'm just wondering, does anyone know of a car park in that area that would be suitable and that would stay open late at night, and that preferably wouldn't be ridiculously expensive?!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

All along the North Wall quay is free parking, and at 6am you should have no problem getting a space

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Jury's Inn have a car park about 5/10 minutes walk from connolly. Not sure about the prices tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

zAbbo wrote: »
    All along the North Wall quay is free parking, and at 6am you should have no problem getting a space

Not all along the Quay, though. There are parts where it is metered, so be careful. I got a spot where the Cill Airne restaurant boat is last Monday, so check around there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Thanks but I've sorted something else out now, good to know those spots for next time though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There is also a €10 a day carpark beside the Talbot Memorial Bridge as you turn left down the southside quays.

• Advertisement
Advertisement