Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Anyone For Games?" Thread

• 17-10-2009 4:35am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Due to my lopsided sleep routine I often find myself logging on to SF4 at unsavoury post-primetime hours where I'm lucky to get any games.

With exception to yesterdays fights with RedMan (Followed by a 3hr tabbed out / AFK session) I missed the chance to play a few other people and since then I've been all on my lonesome :mad:

So, I figure maybe a thread dedicated to match-requests might be a successful concept (or it might just fail miserably) but still, it'd be nice to think there'd be somewhere for everyone to say "Oi, I'm playing today/tommorow/some random day next week for X time and am looking for some Online Carnage for Y game, anyone up for it?" etc

Might be nice, though things like this aren't going to be needed once a certain few incoming games grant us the Lobby system *cough*

So... I doubt anyone will reply to me at this hour, but hey, I'm online and likely to hang around for a while. Failing that I'm often on at silly'o'clock every random night/morning so if people fancy going toe to toe with a CPU'like Boxer, let me know.

GFWL SF4 - RopeDrink

Advertisement