Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mic sensitivity in Guitar Hero

Options
  • 17-10-2009 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to turn up the mic sensitivity in Guitar Hero to be able to play the drums/guitar while singing using the xbox headset? Enjoy with vocals on beginner I'm failing out half way through each song solely due to the vocals not being picked up by the mic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

LB and LT do something if i recall but might have just been for vocal volume, not at home at the moment so cant check , are there any options for mic /audio from the pause menu?

Wait , are you playing GH world tour? Seem to recall this being a major issue for this game that was only fixed in GH5 ...... allegedly.

Edit : I havent sang and played at the same time as much in GH as i have in rock band though . This will sound stupid but it happened to me a lot so ill throw it out there, try not to forget you are singing !!!!!!! Usually happened me after a solo / instrumental passage and id suddenly remember as i started to fail out lol.

Also i remember something about the headset and guest profiles not playing nice, so try signing the vocals into a proper account.

Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

thanks for that, I'll have to give it a go!

Advertisement