Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum Sensitivity

Options
  • 17-10-2009 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Argh, this is really grinding my gears. I've loved the drums the most ever since I was able to play expert fairly well, but dropped hits can be annoying so I'm seeking out a few solutions. One I've been looking at is the penny mod, although it's said it'll only work for some kits and not others.

I have an EL model set BTW.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Could have sworn after I posted the link to the madcatz pads for 15 euro in argos some one mentioned they got a set :confused:

Love to know if they were any use , Ii get dropped hits even on hard and some times medium depending on the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Where's the link? :O

Odd I can only go back 2 pages here :confused:

And argos dont have them anymore, however Amazon do for £15

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

At the top of the page there's a filter for showing older threads.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055624953

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I have the portable drums, they work pretty well although you still get a few dropped hits if you hit around the edges. I played the Rock Band Beatles Drumkit yesterday at my friends house and it is perfect. No dropped hits, great rebound and unbelievably quiet.

• Advertisement

Whats the pedal like on the Beatles kit cedomination?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

calex71 wrote: »
    Whats the pedal like on the Beatles kit cedomination?

I saw it in town a few weeks ago in HMV, they had the kit on display. It's a metal reinforced pedal. The kit in itself is basically a modified version of the RB2 that's available in the US and not available here, for whatever reason.

Does the kit have the jack openings for the symbols?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Yep.

Awesome. May consider picking them up so

• Advertisement
Advertisement