Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to get a SE K800i?

• 17-10-2009 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Drowned mine and replaced it with a C510. No comparison. I know they've been discontinued but was hoping to find one somewhere. Really miss the camera and the xenon flash.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Haven't been impressed with recent Sony Cameras either. Tried a few and regardless of mp. My old w810i with its 2mp seems better. New cameras seems to be noisy and hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lira

This post has been deleted.

Yes, tried Adverts already. No joy. They get scooped up really fast.
    BostonB wrote: »
    Haven't been impressed with recent Sony Cameras.

I might hold out for Sony Ericsson Satio and see what that's like. It's really awkward dragging my camera around with me, got so used to using the phone for everything.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I had a Sony K750i and it had a great camera. When it died, I bought a C905, thinking it ought to have a great 8MP camera.

Wrong, the camera was awful so I sold it.

I then bought a Samsung Jet which has a fabulous 5MP camera. I would highly recommend the Jet to anyone finding Sony's recent camera phones a big letdown.

Thr Jet also takes very high quality video as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

lira wrote: »
    Yes, tried Adverts already. No joy. They get scooped up really fast.

I might hold out for Sony Ericsson Satio and see what that's like. It's really awkward dragging my camera around with me, got so used to using the phone for everything.
    Thanks.

I got to play with a Satio the other day - stunning phone. It'll be pricy though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 lira

cnocbui wrote: »

I then bought a Samsung Jet

Had experience with Samsung Jet and unfortunately did not like the camera. It's a great little phone otherwise.
    sdonn wrote:

It'll be pricy though
    I just have to drop a few hints to some relatives about chipping in for the Satio for my Christmas present...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

lira wrote: »
    Had experience with Samsung Jet and unfortunately did not like the camera. It's a great little phone otherwise.

That's a pity, because after the display and call quality, the camera is easily it's best feature. The only snag with the camera is it is very easy to get finger print smears on the lens which will affect shots, I carry a small microfibre cloth which sorts it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

eBay.

I bought one a few weeks ago for my lady with no problem.

Advertisement