Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone driving from waterford to cork this evening?

• 17-10-2009 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

this is probably in the wrong place, but my lift fell through, supposed to be heading to cork tonight to catch up with an old friend and then up to dublin 2moro from there to fly out of the country.. anyone heading towards cork this evening?

thanks much lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Isn't there an hourly bus service?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

yeah there is.. but if i could afford the most expensive bus route in ireland id be taking the bus and not sitting online pondering how im going to get there.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Kastro wrote: »
    yeah there is.. but if i could afford the most expensive bus route in ireland id be taking the bus and not sitting online pondering how im going to get there.

ah isn't it like 17e one way from Waterford to Cork?
    your confusing bus service with our crazy expensive train service (over 30e one way waterford to dublin)

So during your weekend away your not going to spend more then 17e on something else? ;)

im actually going for 8 days, it was a gift for my bday and i havent a bean to spend over there, staying with friends who are self sufficient so i wont need money for anything really..

even if it is 17e i cant afford it im afraid.. hence me asking about a lift.. but i guess no one is going that way.

cheers all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Sorry bud no luck here. Hopefully ya will sort something out.

• Advertisement

its a bit late to stick out the thumb anyways.. feck it.

its a bit late to stick out the thumb anyways.. feck it.

Fook it. give it a shot sure.

last time i did this late i got as far as dungarvan and it was too dark to continue.. no1 picks up hitchers especially in the dark.

last time i did this late i got as far as dungarvan and it was too dark to continue.. no1 picks up hitchers especially in the dark.

Yeah suppose so. Bring a knife and force em to bring you the full way lol.

hahah where bouts are you living? you seem sympethetic regarding hitchers. ill come and pull a knife on you and ye drop me there? hahah

• Advertisement

up in hillview. I dont think you will get far with luggage on the back of a bike. Ya sorted to get to dublin tomorrow?

Advertisement