Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warrenty query (not happy)

• 17-10-2009 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

Got the N85 as an upgrade from Meteor less than two weeks ago and the screen is kaput, thers a tiny crack in the top right and the screen went all fuzzy, i read on the site that the phones are free to fix if thier covered by warrenty excluding water damage and misuse by the customer so i went into Meteor today and they said i would be waiting 2 and a half weeks for my phone to be returned(as i no longer have the box):eek: and there will be a 60 yoyo charge, I have a problem with this as i didnt misuse the phone or drop it or get it wet, i was on the phone 15 or so mins before i noticed the fault and the phone was fine then i put it in my pocket and was sat at a desk until i noticed the screen was gone. Meteor were less than helpful so where does that leave me?? ive never broke or damaged a phone before and this one is less than two weeks old and its broke already, any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

With most new items you would be entitled to a refund/replacment or repair,
    surly it says it in here somwhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Okay, ill give them a bell on Monday, thanks.

Advertisement