Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre ordered FM3? Get moar free cars

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Fail.
    •Download the Forza Motorsport 3 demo and finish one race (vs. the AI) with the gamertag you want to register by 12:00am PST on Monday October 26th 2009.

I pre-ordered almost a month ago, and yet my RROD is going to work against me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I preordered from amazon... how can I do this??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I preordered from amazon... how can I do this??
    A lot of people have this problem it seems, maybe send them a screen cap of your online order? Or a copy of an email if you have one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

zero19 wrote: »
    A lot of people have this problem it seems, maybe send them a screen cap of your online order? Or a copy of an email if you have one

Tried this, fingers crossed, as the R8 looks gorgeous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

my gamesnash.ie copy just arrived :D can I assume its safe to play online now ?

• Advertisement

Go for it man! Hope to be playing this evening myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

zero19 wrote: »
    Go for it man! Hope to be playing this evening myself!

feic it I'll give a shot when I get home :D

ondafly wrote: »
    feic it I'll give a shot when I get home :D

Should be grand anyway, loads of people in the UK and Australia seem to be playing it now! Lucky bastards...

Advertisement