Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed;"synaptics touchpad enhancements has stopped working" on Vista home Prem.

• 17-10-2009 3:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

so yeah, I'm using a HP pvaillion entertainment notebook with vista home premium and my pointer device enchancement keeps failing, have tried searching for updates/patches etc but cant fin any, have emailed costumer care and no reply, anybody know of another pointer device software that is mroe reliable/how to fix the problem? the error message is just "this enchancement has stoped working" and the only options are "close program" or "search online for a solution". the second gives no solutions and just send you to some generic faq page that doesnt answer my damned question!

Any suggestions? Vista uptodate and im virus/spyware free.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

this is what I get when I go to the "view problem details or whatever.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BEX
    Application Name: SynTPEnh.exe
    Application Version: 11.0.7.0
    Application Timestamp: 47ec49d3
    Fault Module Name: SynTPEnh.exe
    Fault Module Version: 11.0.7.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 47ec49d3
    Exception Offset: 0002bc4c
    Exception Code: c0000409
    Exception Data: 00000000
    OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 6153
    Additional Information 1: 1d9c
    Additional Information 2: 13bbd0a9ba76e271580dab9ef5d880c2
    Additional Information 3: 7e1c
    Additional Information 4: eaf64366780ad215bbf1708c913827d6

Read our privacy statement:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

and here is a creeen grab of the error message.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Never mind, fixed it, uninstalled the driver and got the newest version, seems to have resolved the problem.

Lock at will.

Advertisement