Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a second hand tv

• 17-10-2009 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi
    anyone know where I can look in the Waterford area for a second hand / refurbished tv? I know of cash converters, but can anyone else suggest others?

I have been keeping my eye on the local paper and online (freecycle, gumtree etc).

TIA

Fran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

quick search on done deal brings up these

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Any particular size you are after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Fran79 wrote: »
    Hi
    anyone know where I can look in the Waterford area for a second hand / refurbished tv? I know of cash converters, but can anyone else suggest others?

I have been keeping my eye on the local paper and online (freecycle, gumtree etc).

TIA

Fran

go down to the recycling centre. most of them work - just dumped there because people have upgraded to plasma,LCD etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Bards wrote: »
    go down to the recycling centre. most of them work - just dumped there because people have upgraded to plasma,LCD etc.
    Interesting. Where is the recycling centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

seanybiker wrote: »
    Interesting. Where is the recycling centre?

take a left by the Yellow house when coming from town (Lacken Road) and it's the entrance to the old Dump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ah right lol. Handy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I only left a working one out in Tesco Ardkeen and a working cooker this morning, I couldn't find anyone that wanted them, it's always the way iv'e held onto them for about 6 month's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

you could get rid of things like that on jumbletown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

Hi all

Somebody replied to my wanted post on jumbletown so we picked it up from Waterford this afternoon.

Thanks to all who contributed to the thread.

Fran

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kraxzq

Mod edit: Take it to adverts.ie, the OP has been sorted out at this stage and he has said that on here too

• Advertisement
Advertisement