Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mains fed electric shower with low pressure

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Faerieality

mad m wrote: »
    Those mains fed showers need atleast 1bar pressure. How is the mains pressure?

How can I measure my mains pressure? I'm on a group water scheme so it fluctuates a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

How can I measure my mains pressure? I'm on a group water scheme so it fluctuates a little.

Get a pressure gauge or ask a plumber to measure it. If it were me i would get a plumber to measure it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Mains pressure in ireland is sh1t. Triton do not suggest you use the triton T80 anywhere except dublin and galway. As the pressure in all other places including cork(The true capital blahhh blahhh blahhh) is bad.

Cork city pressure is generally quite good Especially on the southside of city .... out of coincidence i had a pressure guage on at home recently and it was between 2 and 3 bar in middle of the day and in many pressurised systems that iv put in the mains has been well able to pressurise to well above 1 .
    Out in Cork insitiute of technology we have been looking at incoming mains pressure guages recently and they are between 2 and 3 bar.

Advertisement