Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are Liverpool ( and Rafa ) done? *Haters Gonna Hate

Comments

Good work with the quotes, we were doing fine till the haters came along thanks for the concern.

Some of them are ok ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Oh I see your well in there!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Good work with the quotes, we were doing fine till the haters came along thanks for the concern.

jebus hash like take a break and celebrate your win

im not hater at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Headshot wrote: »
    jebus hash like take a break and celebrate your win

im not hater at all
    Yes hash we won tonight. sleep on it and cherish the win.

Oh I see your well in there!! ;)

:confused:

Just joking its what this thread is all about seemingly..

As I said before I didnt bump this, I had it in USER CP and I am delighted with the win.. I think we can turn around the season and give two fingers to the Liverpool fans who are the real embarrassment.. and expect the club to sack a manager after one bad half of a season.. I'll be honest it is the worst start so far in Rafa's management at LFC but its laughable that some posters are pointing to the carling cup as one of the short comings..

Just joking its what this thread is all about seemingly..

As I said before I didnt bump this, I had it in USER CP and I am delighted with the win.. I think we can turn around the season and give two fingers to the Liverpool fans who are the real embarrassment.. and expect the club to sack a manager after one bad half of a season.. I'll be honest it is the worst start so far in Rafa's management at LFC but its laughable that some posters are pointing to the carling cup as one of the short comings..

look at city at the moment, playing their strongest team in the CC, and if they win that trophy it will be great for them and could give them a push for the end of the season

liverpool haven't won a trophy since 2006 iirc
    so your saying you wouldnt want some piece of silver ware in the cabinet?

Honestly, I'd rather the team were rested inc the manager.. its one less headache to think about.. the champions league of course gutted about that, the europa cup is still a valuable tournament to be in though and shouldnt be discredited.

So we are still in the FA cup, Still in the europa cup, still in the league (not unheard of eh headshot)

Treble is still on..

• Advertisement

So we are still in the FA cup, Still in the europa cup, still in the league (not unheard of eh headshot)

Treble is still on..

willing to put money on 2 out of 3 ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Treble is still on..

In the bag I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Treble is still on..

Would be very surprised if you went out of the league. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Treble is still on..

Even in the miraculous event of it happening its not the real treble mate.;)

article-0-001B3D4500000258-297_468x475.jpg

Yeah I'll put a tenner on it in bookies, get good odds for europa and FA cup I'd say.

Yeah I'll put a tenner on it in bookies, get good odds for europa and FA cup I'd say.

so not with me ?

im disappointed

I could always use a tenner :p:D

• Advertisement

No bookies would pay out.. ;)

Would be very surprised if you went out of the league. ;)

Well I wouldnt be calling it a treble of we were relegated! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

So we are still in the FA cup, Still in the europa cup, still in the league

You are still in the two competitions you haven't even played in yet, and you have managed not to get kicked out of the Premiership. Credit where credit is due.

Well done.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    You are still in the two competitions you haven't even played in yet, and you have managed not to get kicked out of the Premiership. Credit where credit is due.

Well done.

Cheers bro, great post, like fantastic, hope to hear you contribute more, it's both an aesthetically pleasing group of words, and it's incredibly well thought out with genius popping out all over.

mayordenis wrote: »
    Cheers bro, great post, like fantastic, hope to hear you contribute more, it's both an aesthetically pleasing group of words, and it's incredibly well thought out with genius popping out all over.

In fairness I'd be more inclined to pick holes in the guys' posts already laying claim to the UEFA and FA Cups (which as was pointed out Liverpoll haven't even played in yet) rather than the guy poking gentle fun at their folly.

• Advertisement

yep, so were far from finished for this season, might be the best under Rafa so far.

United are far from comfortable this season but thats another thread, I suppose if you get knocked out of the CL you still have the beer cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

look at city at the moment, playing their strongest team in the CC, and if they win that trophy it will be great for them and could give them a push for the end of the season

liverpool haven't won a trophy since 2006 iirc
    so your saying you wouldnt want some piece of silver ware in the cabinet?

The Premiership would be class.

Champions League would be nice but we already own that cup!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

yep, so were far from finished for this season, might be the best under Rafa so far.

United are far from comfortable this season but thats another thread, I suppose if you get knocked out of the CL you still have the beer cup.

Might be the best season under Rafa...on what basis?

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Might be the best season under Rafa...on what basis?

On the basis of winning the FA Cup, Europa League and Premiership, easy peasy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

one thing that baffles me is who are the haters ?

If you can't spot the sucker in your first hour at the table, you're the sucker.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    If you can't spot the sucker in your first hour at the table, you're the sucker.

iirc the op like the thread title as it was

why change it ?

here we go
    as thread starter, that title change really p!ssed me off actually. it changes the whole context of my thread, more or less saying it's done to wind people up.

thanks for seeing that's not what was intended.

iirc the op like the thread title as it was

why change it ?

here we go

It has long gone past the OP? Yes?

Tbh, it's a thread that should be locked, but it's great entertainment for all involved.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    It has long gone past the OP? Yes?

Tbh, it's a thread that should be locked, but it's great entertainment for all involved.

no as iv said before I find it a great discussion tbh

no as iv said before I find it a great discussion tbh

And it'll run and run!

And it'll run and run!

If people dont bump it, it eventually will go

• Advertisement

Odds of that? :cool:

Odds of that? :cool:
    Well we didnt post after the Wolves game. There was no need to. Last night was obviously different but as long as pool win this thread stays quiet i would have thought.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Here's hoping for a very quiet thread indeed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Another class performance from the 'pool there. Someone give Rafa a pay rise.

Inept stuff again today. Torres must be disgusted with some of the stuff thats going on. This should have been a routine victory for the team that Rafa put out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

dan719 wrote: »
    Another class performance from the 'pool there. Someone give Rafa a pay rise.

The players shouldn't take any of the responsibility i suppose?
    They were shocking,that's not all the managers fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

LET IT DIE :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

This thread will continue as long as rafa is in charge at liverpool. I am hoping that is for a long time!

• Advertisement

monkey9 wrote: »
    LET IT DIE :mad:
    What can one say. Something slipped something into the half time tea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Its de FA cup!, normal fa cup game i'd say, we'll thrash them at Anfield

argosy2006 wrote: »
    Its de FA cup!, normal fa cup game i'd say, we'll thrash them at Anfield
    We didnt really need an extra game ahead of the spurs game but it could have been worse I suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

We didnt really need an extra game ahead of the spurs game but it could have been worse I suppose
    Why is the replay this week??

Apparently its wednesday week now . But still an extra game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,012 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I would have to say that the second half performance by Liverpool yesterday certainly add to the ammo for those who want Rafa out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

It will always be bumped, I guarantee that even if Liverpool went on a mammoth winning run, this thread would be bumped by some muppet (not the real Muppet of course ;)) after the defeat that ended that run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

A little surprised by the disdain from fans on the performance.

Granted it was bad but hardly much different to much of what we have suffered through this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I can't help but wonder if its time for a Utd/Fergie reposte! Thats the 6th defeat this season I think.

In fairness, at least we didn't lose our cup match to a lower division team.

mike65 wrote: »
    I can't help but wonder if its time for a Utd/Fergie reposte! Thats the 6th defeat this season I think.

yes

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement