Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 And Very Confused !

Options
  • 17-10-2009 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I had unprotected sex with a guy (recently my ex :() on the 17th Sept. I know I know, very stupid! Anyways it was just over 72 hours when I took the morning after pill. A week after I took the MAP I had what I thought to be "implantation bleeding" which was brownish the first day then a bright red flow the second day then nothing after that! I researched on the MAP and it said that that could be a side effect. But since then I've been getting very drousy and tired and have been sleeping a lot. I was supposed to get my period two weeks after this "implantation bleeding" but i'm now almost a week and a half late. I took a pregnancy test 4 weeks exactly after we had sex (the week before i was due my period) and it was negative however it's been six weeks now and I havent had my period so is it more than likely that I might be pregnant?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The morning after pill can mess up your cycle it may take a while before you do get your period, testing is the only way to be sure but if you are concerned and have ore questions go back to your dr, also as you had unprotected sex you should consider getting an sti test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭bumpintraining

agree with above post; morning after pill can delay your periods, perhaps take another pregnancy test and if it still comes back negative go to your GP and discuss with him.

Advertisement