Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boob Flattening Bra WANTED

• 17-10-2009 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a bra that would flatten (YES FLATTEN) my cleavage.
    So you dont confuse them with mountains.

I saw on Figleaves about a year ago one called The Bandau Bra but when I ordered it was out of stock - permanantly.
    It was strapless, wireless and shaped in the bandau style, rather like a 'bandage' and nude in colour.
    Figleaves have got nothing like it at the moment and Ive tried all I can think of online, inc M&S, Debenhams, all the usuals.

Please help!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

why don't you get a minimizer bra, if you have a big chest you can't really flatten them, wouldn't they just be pushed under your arms?
    Minimizer bras a great, I wear them sometimes, depends on the clothes!
    Or if you were really unhappy with your large assets you should think about getting them surgically reduced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

No, they're not huge, not even big by any standards - 36B.

Just that at times they can LOOK huge and rounded and therefore make ME look huge all over (tops hanging from cleavage down ect) due to the standard bras that are available, all mainly uplifting, padded ect.
    Most minimisers Ive seen are without cover - you can see the 'nips' through the fabric and they appear to give a 'triangular' shape to the bust.

Just need the type I was describing! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I hear ya. I'm a 36DD and sometimes in a business situation you don't want "the girls" standing to attention and distracting others :)
    I'd highly recommend Fantasie's Smoothing Bra, unmoulded.

It gives support, but without huge lift, keeps them in the front but not high, so your arms don't look like there's waterballoons in their way.
    That's my side-boob.

This is the one I'm talking about, keeps them nice and neat and not pancaked, just minimised.

Check for it on ebay for half the price! It's worth the money and with a little handwashing, will last forever.

Advertisement