Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I gone crazy!!

Options
  • 17-10-2009 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I would love to get peoples opinions on Chipmunk the English rapper. I think he is incredibly talented and his songs are clever and very catchy.. Some of my friends think that I have lost the plot all together!! It would be interesting to see what other people think..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I have never heard of chipmunk. Stupid name also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Flippyflop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IB2ataUX-A

This was his last song, His most recent is at no1 in the uk charts as far as i know!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

I've never heard of Chipmunk either. There was a time when being number 1 in the U.K. meant that the artist was nearly a household name. Not any longer, eh. That's more of a dig at the irrelevency of the charts than at Chipmunk btw.

I'll check him out to see if Eminem should be looking over his shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Ive heard worse :o

Agree with previous poster about the name.

Girl's voice to me makes the song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Flippyflop

Ya i agree I first heard of him threw my 12 yr old brother. I just think lately the UK is producing some talented new acts like Tynchy Stryder and Ironik! Maybe im going completely bonkers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Tinchy Stryder has been knocking around for a few years now. It's off the back of the sucess of guys like Dizzee Rascal that has opened the door for Chipmunk et al and they're getting more mainstream media exposure.

Advertisement