Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Hospital Cash Plan

Options
  • 18-10-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Anyone know where one would get a pdf or details of the plan.It's underwritten by AIG.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

would it be on www.bankofireland.ie by any chance?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If you call Bank of Ireland Life on 1890 309 309 they should be able to send you details of the plan.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

imme wrote: »
    would it be on www.bankofireland.ie by any chance?

Probably not, it vaguely glosses over the different cover features of the Life Care products, but doesn't go into detail. Best bet is ring the number I gave above, or if you're near a branch on Monday, call in and see the BOI Life rep, they may be able to print you up something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 murraymints

Do you know if the product is still sold ? Specifically I'm trying to find out if there is any period of time that a claim has to be made for a prior stay in hospital.

Do you know if the product is still sold ? Specifically I'm trying to find out if there is any period of time that a claim has to be made for a prior stay in hospital.

Do you mean that you have had a stay in hospital and you now want to purchase the plan so you can claim?

• Advertisement
Advertisement