Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Assassin's creed 2 mag ad

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

That is frickin cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

That's neat as ****! That's the neatest mother****in' **** I've ever ****ing seen. That **** is the neat mutah****ah! He said neat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

says scumlord... oh wait that's also your name :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Good ad. Pity we had to listen to that stupid twat talk about it for over a minute before we seen it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

th head didnt really look dead tyhough....i know it was to seem like hes alive but still....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The guy sounds like he's on a boner and about to cry because he doesn't know how to use it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Jesus that dude is so annoying...you can hear him losing his breath wtf!?

cool ad though

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Jesus that dude is so annoying...you can hear him losing his breath wtf!?

cool ad though

Yeah I thought the same. I assume he's either after having an awesome **** or he's just really fat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Yeah I thought the same. I assume he's either after having an awesome **** or he's just really fat.
    Or it was in fact he who came up with the idea of pages stuck together and is working on a new add for another magazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

****ing fat lazy nerd. I could hear him panting just from flicking the pages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Iam so glad he gave us a complete talk through on the ad.Its great that he explained the ad worked aswell,as I was thinking why is that guys head not on his body,but then I totally got after he explained it is because I tore it off.

Totally neat.

Advertisement