Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Song Challenges!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Posting score now because I won't get near my xbox till sunday much as I'd love another crack at it.

The start always takes me a restart or 3 :D No way does this deserve to be a top tear difficulty song though :confused:
    Calex - Expert/5GS/82,089/97%/195NS

Oddly this was my highest score but not my highest % or NS :confused:

Moon you must have been finishing with OD to spare from looking at your numbers and your score?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

calex71 wrote: »

Moon you must have been finishing with OD to spare from looking at your numbers and your score?

No spare nothing!!! Just silly mistakes where I shouldn't be making them, I knew I could get more but I was tired at that stage!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

Ugh, I'm out, I'm gonna have to replace the switch in my guitar again. Goddamn Shechter.... -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Any world tour/metallica challenges yet?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

No, not enough people here have it or want to play them. RB is the preferred platform I'm afraid! You could pick up RB2 fairly cheap and play it on your GH instruments though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

What's the quorum required to get a game cleared for challenging (ie. how many people had The Beatles?). I impulse-bought GH:Metallica before christmas and would love an excuse to dust it off...

Might be an idea to include the odd GH game though, assuming people have them, as not everyone is a Beatles fan. Alternatively there's always DLC for RB2, which costs a lot less than a full game but still keeps the challenges fresh.

Basically, ye can play it if I have it :P Nah, I mean if ye want to run ye're own mini challanges off with ye, but I wont be opening and closing them in my onion-ey way so ye'll have to do that yourself :)

RESSURECTION TIME!

I'm bored, time we got another challenge under way.

So here's this week's challenge:

RB2-- Master Exploder by Tenacious D-- Guitar-- Note Streak challenge

So, unlike the other weeks, we want to see how many notes you can hit in a row without messing up. Score doesn't matter so don't bother with Star Power/Overdrive. Just keep that streak up and give us the results in the usual format :)

Usual rules apply

Remember, we welcome all difficulty levels, requests for advice and tips for other people, so don't feel you're not good enough to do this, that isn't the aim of these things at all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

About time we did another challenge!! :D

This might tear me away from Final Fantasy for a bit haven't played RB in over a week :eek:, have to say I hate this bloody song.

• Advertisement

But it's perfect for a streak challenge :D

My score, really hate this song it's not that it's all that hard. Certainly not top tier hard. Just has very awkward chord changes.
    Calex: expert - 61 note streak

That's good considering. I'm going to have mine up either tomorrow, or def. Friday.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    That's good considering.

Could have been better, I was well off my PB in terms of score, 50 + hours of bashing the 'A' button in final fantasy 13 has ruined me :o

Tried it on hard too, but would feel like a cheat for submitting that note streak lol

Advertisement