Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap ugg boots

• 18-10-2009 1:44am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yes, you're not imaging things. I am actually looking for ugg boots. They're for my sister though (or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :D). She's looking for official ugg boots on the cheap. Only problem is all the cheap sites either aren't legit or are based in australia and so she'll get killed on import duty. Does any one know of a site with good prices that is based in the eu?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Try www.mandmdirect.com .They sell small quantities of branded goods and they often have Uggs of various styles.They only ever have a very small amount of "nice" ones though.They're usually quite cheap and are they the real deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Due to Ugg boots continued popularity, no one is selling them cheap. Why would they, when there is enough demand to charge more.

The best way to get cheaper boots is to have a friend in America buy them for you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Pythia wrote: »
    Due to Ugg boots continued popularity, no one is selling them cheap. Why would they, when there is enough demand to charge more.

The best way to get cheaper boots is to have a friend in America buy them for you.
    Yeah I though as much. The only places that were selling them cheap were either not legit or selling fakes. Still even somewhere in the eu would save her a fortune in import duty.

@chilly - They don't have the one she's looking for. She looking for the shortboot style one. Thanks anyways though.

She found them on rubbersoles.co.uk. Does anyone know what these guys are like? Do they ship from within the eu?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Try Branch309 are part of schuh so are authorised retailers and afaik they ship from the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I would recommend shudoo. They are a UK site and reputable.

http://www.shudoo.co.uk/P~UGG-CLSH~UGG+Australia+Classic+Short

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

On the official Ugg website, they have a list of authorised sellers of Ugg Boots. Make sure you check this before you purchase anything online. I nearly got caught with a "UK based" website but it was in fact in China. Luckily the payment wasn't processed in time and the order was cancelled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

There is no such thing as cheap real Ugg boots .. cheapest I've seen at the moment for the short boots is £142.50 (about €160?) vs the €210 in the shops here.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭miaowsky

TkMaxx had a couple of pairs last time I was in there (a few weeks back now at this stage)

I was at Toys for Big Boys yesterday in the RDS and in the ladies zone there were "Uggs" goiing for €60, granted they were labelled Uggs but the inner lining was a bit cheap to feel.

Advertisement