Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda helicopter - balbriggan

Options
  • 18-10-2009 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭

Anyone know why the chopper was just out? It only left now, but was hovering for at least half an hour with the searchlight on. It seemed to be over the garda station end of the town. Plus a guard walked up and down my road there with a torch checking gardens, i'm near the station too. Hope no one was hurt whatever it was.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Not a clue. Gotta say the searchlight is a bit of a pain if you have a velux window without a blind though. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 COMEDYCORPSE

According to one of the garda's that were checking my parents graden, it was some criminal on the run.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

According to one of the garda's that were checking my parents graden, it was some criminal on the run.

At least he was not vague about it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

I didnt know it was at that time of the morning
    Was just about to doze off

I hope if they did catch anyone they get their arses handed to them in prison
    I needs my beauty sleep -grahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa

Advertisement