Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve set up ??

• 18-10-2009 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how to set up email ? The instruction book only tells you how to send one but not how to set it up ? My email provider is eircom..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

This is how it works on vodafone. Firstly you need to have the email add on package. Then (I'll assume you don't have a Blackberry Enterprise Server), you need to log on to www.mobileemail.vodafone.ie and set up a user name and password. Once this is done you need to log in and select the "send service book" button.(This might be named something else as I have not logged on for a good while).
    You then need to set up your email details using the add new email section. You enter the email address you want it to pick up, and the password you use on that account. You should then get a message to your phone that activation is complete and you will start getting emails in about 20 mins.

Any more Q's just shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭GinaH

Thank you :0) Pity the instructions didnt say 'Call vodafone' :rolleyes:

Two more quickies, any idea how to filter out junkmail ?

Any idea where the flash is on the camera ?

This really is the worst indtruction book ever distributed with a phone :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

depending on which curve you have you can go here and see a more in depth manual.

Advertisement