Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand rearing formula for baby birds

Options
  • 18-10-2009 11:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25

Hi what is the best place to buy handrearing formula for baby birds in pet shops or on the internet thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Not sure but Northern Parrrots sell it, they've good quality stuff on their site.
    http://www.24parrot.com/Breeding-and-Rearing-C145/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Not sure where you live OP but there's a shop in Drimnagh called Bird Jungle and they sell Nutribird.... There's different types for different birds, you're sure to get what you need there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

I know Irish Rosettes pet shop near Lusk on the old Dublin to Belfast road can order in the formula. I got Nutribird off them last week for my lovebird chicks but im pretty sure they dont stock it so if you want to buy off them, its a good idea to ring in advance so they can get it in for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 harrins

Depending on where you live, you can get nutribird in pet connection, Newry for a fraction of the price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 candymangav

harrins wrote: »
    Depending on where you live, you can get nutribird in pet connection, Newry for a fraction of the price!

Do you know what price it is ???

• Advertisement
Advertisement