Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Mercy in Mercy Hospital

Options
  • 18-10-2009 12:57pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Left 4 Deads Mercy Hospital is based on the same name of a hospital in America. Have a look at some online reviews of the place!!

http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/profile/8613277/pittsburgh_pa/mercy_hospital.html#profileTab-reviews
    Terrible, absolutly terrible.

by Chicago ted

This has to be one of the worst places I've even visited in my days of zombie hunting. No staff, no janitors. If there was any they were busy being zombies, Which I killed. The entire hospital was in a state of utter disrepair. It's like they didn't care anymore. vomit on the floors, bodies. and the staircases were filled with debris. I went upstairs to the higher floors and the patients were on floors that weren't even finished building, no doors, no cubicles, not even walls. do you know how many zombies I drop-kicked off the ledges? thousands. I used a rather muscular fellow as a bulldozer while I shot my shotguns and threw him off the roof with my crotch. I then used my pocket knife to fight threw thousands of the undead and make it to the roof where a made my escape in a makeshift airplane using bricks, a forklift and cement. while being attacked by the NOW visible staff who attacked me because I was using there bodies as bindings for my plane.
    Moral of the story: don't mess with Chicago ted.
    • Pros: thousands of zombies
    • Cons: they weren't safe from me
    Mercy is infested, not safe

by ChicagoTed

Do not go to Mercy, it is completely infested and the infection has taken everyone inside. I doubt there are many left after my trip to the roof. Luckily there was a chopper that flew me out, said he was going back for one more run but I think he was turning by that point. I hope the poor bastards that were left in that city didn't go down with him.
    • Pros: No zombie is safe from me
    • Cons: nobody left alive

Comments

Advertisement