Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone buy the Irish Sun today?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

There's no sun on Sundays is there?

That sounds funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

possibly its sister paper news of the world, another example of quality journalism

:rolleyes:

No, I've plenty of toilet roll as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

One of these days I'm going out what Twitter is and who it works.
    For now I'm clueless :o

Is Andy Burton a journalist what that paper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I found this link the other day. It's well worth a read if you're even the slightest bit doubtful as to the journalistic standards of that tabloid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Malice_ wrote: »
    I found this link the other day. It's well worth a read if you're even the slightest bit doubtful as to the journalistic standards of that tabloid.

But who doesn't know that the sun is a big pile of ****?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Only story featuring Reid that I could find this morning was this
    Niall Quinn plays peacemaker in bid to boost Andy Reid's Ireland future

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 10:52 PM on 17th October 2009

Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn is trying to broker a peace deal so his out-of-favour Republic of Ireland international Andy Reid can play in next month's World Cup play-offs.

Ireland find out tomorrow who they face over two legs on November 14 and 18 to determine if they go to South Africa. As one of the four non-seeds, they will play either Russia, France, Portugal or Greece.

Quinn, a member of Ireland's Italia 90 quarter-finalists, is trying to act as peacemaker as portly Sunderland playmaker Reid has never played for Giovanni Trapattoni after the coach was critical of his approach in training.

Usual Mail fantasy if you ask me...

Advertisement