Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XP / Drivers / Midi / Contrlller problems - help!

• 18-10-2009 2:13pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just got a M-Audio Evolution UC33e for use with Traktor Pro.

I cannot get it installed properly. It won't work with Traktor so matter that I do. I tried quickly installing it no another computer, my laptop, and it all works fine. So, its something to do with my computer and the drivers as it won't install.

I have the correct drivers from the M-Audio site but in Device manager it still shows with a Yellow "!" for "Multimedia Audio Controller"

Any idea what I can do to try to clean/clear my pc to try to install the drivers again and get the drivers working properly?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Fixed. Had to reinstall but at least now it works :)

Advertisement