Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking

• 18-10-2009 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭

Got a Samsung S5600 from 3 but the missus likes it and wants to use on Vodafone.

Have been stung twice by online promises of "unlocking" when all they do is send you information about how to go about getting an unlock code.

Does anyone have any reliable online services, or a shop they could recommend in Dublin to network unlock a Samsung?

Cheers,
    LD

PS: Before someone posts telling me to use the search function, this helpful message was at the top of the page when posting:
    ATTENTION Can't search? [Search function temporarily down]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

There are phone unlocking shops on Camden st./Georges st.(fmmobiles),Moore st (actually loads of unlocking shops at Moore Street Mall behind ilac centre so you could maybe check out who is the cheapest between that row of shops) ,Parnell st,Dawson st(telephone centre)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Cheers mate,
    LD

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭paddlepop

sxt wrote: »
    There are phone unlocking shops on Camden st./Georges st.(fmmobiles),Moore st (actually loads of unlocking shops at Moore Street Mall behind ilac centre so you could maybe check out who is the cheapest between that row of shops) ,Parnell st,Dawson st(telephone centre)

Could you tell me please the place on Dawson Street?
    I bought an unlocking code from Unique Phones online. But after 3 weeks of asking for the code I just gave up. Shower of......
    So I am not going to go online again. Or can anyone give me an unlocking shop near Baggot St in Dublin or Wicklow??

thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Dunno about Dawson Street, but the place on Georges STreet is jus oppotise the Hardware shop.

Heading down Georges Street towards Dame Street, it is on the right after Jaipur just befoe Hogans pub.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

paddlepop wrote: »
    Could you tell me please the place on Dawson Street?
    I bought an unlocking code from Unique Phones online. But after 3 weeks of asking for the code I just gave up. Shower of......
    So I am not going to go online again. Or can anyone give me an unlocking shop near Baggot St in Dublin or Wicklow??

thanks in advance

Mobile phone solutions google him

He is pretty good based in Tallaght

I've had a few phones done and he is super!

• Advertisement
Advertisement