Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a genuine psychic in dublin

Options
  • 18-10-2009 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

if anyone has any good experiances with any genuine psychics in dublin please could you pm me their number,its been over a year since my last reading,thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Try Louise Kings. You can get an appointment with her through CRystal Wings on aungier Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 catriona_1

I went to see one in the phoenix park. His name was Noel, and he was really good. He lives in a house called the forth lodge in the park. His name is Noel o Shea, so if you look up O Shea in the phone book, he should be there. His address is the forth lodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

catriona_1 wrote: »
    I went to see one in the phoenix park. His name was Noel, and he was really good. He lives in a house called the forth lodge in the park. His name is Noel o Shea, so if you look up O Shea in the phone book, he should be there. His address is the forth lodge.

I agree with the above.... I went to Noel nearly 3 years ago and find him quite good he was very accurate with past family advent with me but his future prediction is a little bit off.... I would recommend Grainne on south William street ... she was able to pick up on stuff with me let hope here prediction come true... Tell me know how you get on..

River 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Inneedofhelp2

I have heard a lot about Grainne and June on South William street, can you pm me their details as i've found it impossible to get their details!:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

linda green is absolutly amazing,., she is in the ballsbridge inn today (sunday). other than that,, she visits dublin often.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 malcolmtucker

Hi Guys,

I am just wondering have any of you seen Ali from the Blackrock market. I saw her a couple of years ago and she was spot on as regards what was going on with my life and also what would happen in the coming months. I saw her again this weekend and found that she seemed spot on with what was going on but would love to know about any one else who found she was good on future predictions.

Also over the last 18 months I have also seen Grainne and June from the psychic I , both gave me similar predictions 6 months apart to take place in the next couple of months. Has any one got any stories about their accuracy good or bad ? Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am just wondering have any of you seen Ali from the Blackrock market. I saw her a couple of years ago and she was spot on as regards what was going on with my life and also what would happen in the coming months. I saw her again this weekend and found that she seemed spot on with what was going on but would love to know about any one else who found she was good on future predictions.

Also over the last 18 months I have also seen Grainne and June from the psychic I , both gave me similar predictions 6 months apart to take place in the next couple of months. Has any one got any stories about their accuracy good or bad ? Thanks

Hi there Malcom tuckers,

I went to see Ali from the blackrock market year ago and I didn't think she was that great to be honest... and her prediction actually never came true. However I did think grainne from the Pyschic I was quite good she was able to pick up on with me and I did'nt realise it at the time of the reading but alot of it is starting to make sense already...
    I also went to see June from the pyschic I and she more or less told me the same thing as Grainne... Out from the two Grainne gets my vote and I hope the rest of here prediction will come true also...
    Hope that help
    River 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dorotkinanomans

how much did they take from you noel and grainne? one more thing, where is exactly forth lodge settled? how can i find it?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sowhat??

I also went to see Louise Kings about three years ago and found her lovely to deal with. Some of her predictions were vague and didn't come true but I do think she has a gift and is a genuine person who likes to help people.Not sure how much she charges these days but I wouldn't pay too much to see anyone as lets face it, none of them get it spot on all the time.I have found that lots of psychics are good at reading your present situation but predictions for the future is another story! Don't take it too seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 shelldub

Hey,

Does anyone have a mobile number for noel O'Shea. The number listed in the phonebook is disconnected.

Thanks,

Michelle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Package wrote: »
    linda green is absolutly amazing,., she is in the ballsbridge inn today (sunday). other than that,, she visits dublin often.

I see Linda Green is in Smugglers Creek in Rossnowlagh on 28th January... is it worth a visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

irish1967 wrote: »
    I see Linda Green is in Smugglers Creek in Rossnowlagh on 28th January... is it worth a visit?
    never heared of her. is she a tarot reader or a medium ? how did your reading go? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tara flame

Hi went to see a really good phychic in dublin city her name is linda her
    no is <snip> and her website is <snip>
    found her to be amazing.
    regards,
    Tara flame.

quiteone wrote: »
    if anyone has any good experiances with any genuine psychics in dublin please could you pm me their number,its been over a year since my last reading,thanks a mill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DONNA1999

yeah i agree linda green is amazing......iv been to hundreads of psychic mediums and she is a millions miles ahead of any of them.....i saw her in a show and personaly......as good if not better than most of the famous ones and very acurate.....i got such peace after seeing her my son died 2 years ago and i really felt like i got to spend a half hour with him.....she was even talking like him
    sound scary but its so not its just amazing......sumthing everyone whos lost someone must experience...she is great with the psychic part to have her card anyone wants her number give me a shout.....

anyone know what finbar ward is like?????

Could you PM linda no: please ... many thanx in advance
    River

no problem its <snip>.....hope u have a great reading let me know what u think......

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

May I have the exact location of Grainne please and a phone nr. Do I need to book in advance or can I just arrive? Does she work on Sunday's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 candyapples

Hi, Could someone mail me the number for Grainne or June, any recommendations greatly appreciated:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tony1988

hi just wondering could someone pm me linda greens number?

and does anyone have feedback from sessions with her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Hi,

Can someone please pm me Linda's number, also where is she based?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

I went to see Eddie on South William Street recently - I wanted to try Grainne or June maybe but they were closed.
    Was a really nice experience - he's a very nice guy and the reading was quite entertaining. Accuracy wise - we'll wait and see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madamab

Hi

I am looking to find a really good psychic medium for my friend who's husband passed away 12 weeks ago today. She is dying herself inside and just is giving up. They didnt have any children and they really were soulmates in the true sense of the word. She visits his grave daily and apart from that doesnt really go out, I spoke with her last evening and she just sits in her house talking to him and smelling his belongings - its just so sad. She has questions she needs to ask him and I put it to her would she consider going to a medium and she said if she found a good one and I would need a genuinely good one to help her. I see a lady called Linda has been mentioned particularly with the person who had lost her son. I wonder would anyone have her number. I am so desperate to help my friend. Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 winnie007

DONNA1999 wrote: »
    yeah i agree linda green is amazing......iv been to hundreads of psychic mediums and she is a millions miles ahead of any of them.....i saw her in a show and personaly......as good if not better than most of the famous ones and very acurate.....i got such peace after seeing her my son died 2 years ago and i really felt like i got to spend a half hour with him.....she was even talking like him
    sound scary but its so not its just amazing......sumthing everyone whos lost someone must experience...she is great with the psychic part to have her card anyone wants her number give me a shout.....

Hi Donna,

Would be great if you could PM me Linda's number please

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

could i have her number please thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madamab

And me - I posted a number of weeks ago - desperate for a friend who has lost her husband and is going downhill fast. I would be so grateful if somebody could give me her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭azzie

I'd just sit and wait. Any clairvoyant worth their weight, would know you are looking for them, and would contact you directly!

Is that not how it works?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DINA2010

Hi I am desperate and I would like to go to an accurate meduim or clairvoyant or tarot reader in Dublin? I am in a difficult time and I need advice,I went and saw many but not accurate at all, I had reading by skype with a famous english reader and he was fake. Please could you help me to find an accurate and genuine one in Dublin

Thanks all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DINA2010

ANYONE CAN PM LIND GREEN NUMBER PLEASE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

DONNA1999 wrote: »

I would definately agree with you on this Donna1999, she is the best i have ever been to! i went to her in September and was totally amazed by her, i lost my father a few years ago and my MIL recently and they both came to me, Linda was able to tell me alot about them and what really got to me was that she could give me names of people that they were with up above and people they were close to! she is fantastic and is definately worth a visit. i was on cloud nine for a few days after my visit and my husband, who was very sceptical is now going to see her this weekend!! I have her number too if anyone would like it!

Advertisement