Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a genuine psychic in dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jack67

hi could you please pm me lindas phone no. please:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

Betsy18 wrote: »
    I would definately agree with you on this Donna1999, she is the best i have ever been to! i went to her in September and was totally amazed by her, i lost my father a few years ago and my MIL recently and they both came to me, Linda was able to tell me alot about them and what really got to me was that she could give me names of people that they were with up above and people they were close to! she is fantastic and is definately worth a visit. i was on cloud nine for a few days after my visit and my husband, who was very sceptical is now going to see her this weekend!! I have her number too if anyone would like it!

May I have her phone nr please.....

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

can I have her details too , please
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

Hi

I have PM'd you all her number! Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hotmamma

Hi,
    Could you pls pm me Linda Greens no as well.
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 paz76

Sorry to bother you but can you also send me her contact information please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sue KO

hey, can someone pm me with Linda's number...thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

Hi can i also get this number PM'd please?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hardi1

Hi, could I get her number pm'd also? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 magoko101

Hi, can I get her number also please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Charisma

Could someone also send me Lindas number. Thanks. I will post up here how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Smoulder

I too would like to know where Linda Green is located and her number please. If someone could pm it to me i would be grateful. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mondaysucks

Betsy18 wrote: »
    Hi

I have PM'd you all her number! Good Luck!

Hi Betsy18,

could you send me Linda Greens number if you have it. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kelz100

Hi, could I also have Linda's contact details please.

Many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi,
    Could I get Linda Greens number? Could someone pm it to me. Many thanks,x

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Pink Lady

Hi guys, I don't know how to do a PM to anyone!! Did any of you manage to get a number for Linda Green? Just heard about her and by all accounts she's amazing. Would love to go see her. Thanks to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 annie06

Hi Pinklady,
    I didn't get any contact details for her but I would really appreciate if someone would pm them to me as well????

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lolita11

Hi donna,

Can you please Pm linda greens number?

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mniccaba

Also wondering if someone could pm me details for Linda.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

whats so great about linda? she'll make a fortune from all these new calls!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

I think the best to find a right psychic in Dublin will be to counter check opinions written here about the psychics with different sources over internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

imo the best way to find a psychic is to try some out....this forum, while honest to a large degree imo, will surely have posters "planted" promoting certain psychics on their behalf....i could easily be accused of it (im not one though) so id imagine there are a few who are guilty of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

celtic1888 wrote: »
    imo the best way to find a psychic is to try some out....this forum, while honest to a large degree imo, will surely have posters "planted" promoting certain psychics on their behalf....i could easily be accused of it (im not one though) so id imagine there are a few who are guilty of it

That's true. You'll only find out the truth about these people by going out and trying them out. Even at that, your own opinion of someone could differ vastly from that of someone else who 'tried out' that person. So you have to draw your own conclusions and follow your own nose.

The only ones I can think of who I bothered to try out after reading recommendations on this forum, who I later thought were crap, were Carol Byrne in Wexford and a lady named Joan White in Blanchardstown. There were literally years between the visits to the two of them. No matter what I say about Carol Byrne, everyone else seems to find her readings amazing and all that, so I don't know what to think. Well, I do know what to think actually - I think her readings are crap.

Joan White? Well, I had dry cleaning I wanted to pick up from the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre one day but I had to wait a while for it to be ready so, remembering her, I said I'd chance giving her a call. It was really short notice, but she was available regardless. First off, she's a nice woman. She means well. I won't take that away from her. But I couldn't make a jot of sense out of the things she was telling me. She reads your palm and then some tarot cards, btw.

Another thing was that I felt she was relating information based on 'cues' in my facial reactions the whole time. I wasn't convinced by any it. Now, Joan may have been doing this unconsciously or unintentionally. Still, that isn't much good, is it? I let her carry on regardless, to give her the benefit of the doubt at least, but I still thought the whole reading was fairly crap. Nothing 'psychic' going on there.

I think, with a lot of these types, they mistake being emotionally sensitive/empathetic and receptive for possessing some sort of metaphysical ability - they overestimate themselves. Maybe the former traits do tie into all this craic somehow, but I don't know...

Personally, I'm not affiliated with any of the readers I mention. I'm not their friend, relative, or colleague, etc. The only thing is that I have a more vested interest in some rather than others, maybe because I genuinely believe one of them is great at what they do (Peter Matthew), or one of them is a source of endless comic relief for me (The White Witch).

That's all I can say really. I didn't like Billy Martin, but I accept that he's very good at what he does, especially since some predictions he made before now appear to be taking that particular course which he delineated. And, with hindsight, some of the things he said actually do make sense to me now - they seem clearer. I'm not 'scavenging' for veracity in Martin's work - it just so happens that the above scenario is true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mcmen

Hi Guys,

Could someone please pm me a number for Linda Green.

Thanks in advance
    ;)

Hi all,

Just to let you know I've scheduled a meeting with linda next week.
    I can't wait to meet her and confirm or deny all the "amazing" comment she got on this website.
    She will be in Dublin on Tuesday 19th. If someone wants her number please pm me so i can reply - this will be quicker than going through the whole thread and check who wants her contact.

Many thanks to the guy who pm me her number!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hotmamma

Can you pls pm me her contact details

For all of you who want to get linda's contact she is on facebook. From there you can get her email

https://www.facebook.com/people/Linda-Green/100000767501393#!/people/Linda-Green/100000767501393?sk=wall

Hi All,

I went to meet linda yesterday and thought it is a good idea to give my feedback too.First of all she is a very nice person , put you at ease and you feel really confortable exchanging with her. However I am not sure If I can say that she is "amazing".I think that she is good but the main problem is that she doesn't have time to really concentrate on your case as a lot of people are waiting outside for a reading. So she is limited by the time as she has to receive other people but I think that if you see her whilst she is quiet( at her home for ex) she may be very good. Now i am waiting to see if what she predicted for the future will turn to be right.
    The other thing I found is that she is more connected with those who passed away and she spent time talking about them than about myself.
    So I am not sure what to really think about her real psychic thing. I would love to see her when she is quiet and nobodyelse is waiting and spend enough time with her so i can have a real picture about her. The pbm is that she is from the North and travels to Dublin only when she has enough appointments for readings. So maybe it is a good idea to meet her in the North :) . I think those who want to see her should go and have their own idea. She was spot on on few things and for the future predictions I need to wait anyway to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Irishbreeze

Hi there,
    Would you PM me Linda's number, please? Thank you very much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cherrycheeks

does any1 know of any good mediums on the northside of dublin? ive heard of a psychic, Adam in Santry.. is he any good??

Advertisement