Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardwalk Nightclub at the Arlington Hotel

Options
  • 18-10-2009 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi, anyone been to the Boardwalk Nightclub at the Arlington Hotel on a Friday night? I have heard it plays 90's music. What's it like? Is there a cover charge? Good space for dancing?....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

It seems to attract a bit of an older crowd, 25 + and seems to be fairly busy esp with stags/hens and tourists. Apart from that I dont know a whole lot about the place...Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Been there once on a Sat night, Older crowd, Absolutley packed. Free in if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Free in, older crowd 30s seem to be youngest in there for some reason, sometimes can be hard enough to get into both there and the pub part of some reason due to the bouncers?

Brgds
    Johnny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

was there on sunday night, im 28 and was probably the youngest there. had a great night though. the place was jammers

Advertisement