Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snickers mkII frag need help

Options
  • 18-10-2009 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

okay so basically i got two snickers MKII frags and they are great fun, but they aren't shooting out the BB's. I've filled them up for 5 secs and even 45 secs with gas and no luck since i got them one of them has most BB's out of them but does anyone know how to help me please, on youtube they are working fine....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Silicone oil... Lots of silicone oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

wow wierd hi lol.
    Nope tried it and loads of it but no luck will try again. you do mean oil intot he holes rite?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

T4RGET wrote: »
    wow wierd hi lol.
    Nope tried it and loads of it but no luck will try again. you do mean oil intot he holes rite?
    I do yes, are you sure you aren't pressing the BBs in too tight?

yer cus they roll in their holes and I'm pretty sure the rest aren't coming out as the gas is escaping through the open holes but if i put in more BB's ill be longer waiting for them to come out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Does the grenade actually go off?

I have one of these and it was rubbish from day one, then the internals crapped out after a couple of uses.

• Advertisement

ow god yeah it goes off really well adn loud to

Advertisement