Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone home phone

Options
  • 18-10-2009 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Switched from Eircom to Vodafone. With Eircom I only paid for the line rental and had no voice package. I could make calls but was charged a different rate presumably. When I changed to Vodafone I told them I only wanted to pay the line rental and no voice package and they said no problem. Just noticed on my bill they have charged a voice package for the past two months. I called to query this and the guy said I could just pay the line rental and no voice package but would be unable to make phone calls but still be able to send and receive fax. I explained to him about Eircom I could still make calls and he said I wont be able to now! I dont really care too much about that but have just realised I have a Sky+ box which does a call back once a month and wondered will this no longer be able to occur ? It seems odd how they will not allow me to make calls. Just to add I dont usually make calls from that phone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Hi OP, you'll probably get a better answer here so I've moved it for you. Be sure to read their forum charter.

Also have a look at the Vodafone forum here which might provide some help for you.

Advertisement