Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day one to infinity!

Options
  • 18-10-2009 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Ok, finally starting to realise I can't keep going the way I am! So, starting to run a bit, using the couch to 5K plan, and DJ Beatsmiths PodRunner programme. Did day one about 3 weeks ago and almost killed myself, so only went for my second run today. Have to say, that I feel a lot better than last run, wasn't crawling to my door this time!:o Also, anger is a great emotion for running and getting it out of my system!

Also started to do a dance class twice a week, something I enjoy and a bit more sociable.

The goal is to lose just over a stone in weight (was 9st 2lbs in 2006, currently 10st 6lbs) so hopefully that achievable, and hopefully before Christmas. Need to tone up particularly around tummy, hips and bum!

So any words of encouragement, advice or kicks up the bum are welcome!:D

Advertisement