Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be a Pro RANT (Pc)

Options
  • 18-10-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

just finished my first season with bohs won the league top scorer thrilled i was not offered a transfer? and did not play in the world cup?

anyone elses pc game do this??
    can someone please tell me whats wrong????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I think Jason Byrne is the top Irish scorer in the league of Ireland and he dosn't get his game for Ireland and I don't think many English teams have offered for him so its probably more realistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

but1er wrote: »
    just finished my first season with bohs won the league top scorer thrilled i was not offered a transfer? and did not play in the world cup?

World Cup is after 4 seasons I thought. Odd that you weren't offered a transfer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    World Cup is after 4 seasons I thought. Odd that you weren't offered a transfer though.

You should have been offered some sort of transfer. I assume you got into the first team then?

My mate played his first Be A Pro season with Bohs and he got offered a transfer to an MLS team and then to Newcastle as a reserve player. Bit strange though. Should really be no difference in console and pc versions.

Advertisement