Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost vespa key

• 18-10-2009 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I lost the only key I have for 2006 vespa lx50 and just wondering if anyone here knows how easy/difficult to get a replacement key?? Any advice :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You might have better luck in the Motors Forum
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=34

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Cill25 wrote: »
    I lost the only key I have for 2006 vespa lx50 and just wondering if anyone here knows how easy/difficult to get a replacement key?? Any advice :confused:

If you don't have any luck try www.vespaclubofireland.com

Edit: I've just noticed the vespa site is member only so I've posted your message, I'll get back to you with any answers.

vektarman wrote: »
    If you don't have any luck try www.vespaclubofireland.com

Edit: I've just noticed the vespa site is member only so I've posted your message, I'll get back to you with any answers.

if you can take the barrel out of the seat lock bring it to the place in parnell square and they'll cut a key to match (reply on vespa club site) PS get two keys to match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,487 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Commuting & Transport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Cill25

Thanks alot for that - sound advice, I'll call the guys at Parnell St and let you know how I get on
    Everything is so much harder without the two wheels!

• Advertisement

vektarman wrote: »
    if you can take the barrel out of the seat lock bring it to the place in parnell square and they'll cut a key to match (reply on vespa club site) PS get two keys to match

Hi Vektarman - what is the place on Parnell Sq - locksmith or bike shop?

Arranged for bike to be collected and brought up to Mega Bikes for replacement ignition - cost a few quid but easiest option and missing bike too much to delay!

Cill25 wrote: »
    Arranged for bike to be collected and brought up to Mega Bikes for replacement ignition - cost a few quid but easiest option and missing bike too much to delay!
    Probably the best option, I know the feeling having the vespa off the road, let us know how you get on.

Advertisement