Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 replacement LCD screen any recommneded sites?

• 18-10-2009 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Screen cracked today and need to replace it any sites here or abroad where I can pick one up I found places on ebay but they are based in UK with the postal strike coming up it is to risky to place orders with uk companies at the minute.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

theres a place just off grafton street (Dublin) which will do it for 50-60quid....will have it done in 24hrs. (I think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

sugarman wrote: »
    You should do it yourself, its pretty easy. Its just a matter of removing the 4 screws on the back of the slide, facia is off then, remove the old screen and put the new one back in! Theres plenty of tutorials on youtube even.

A new screen on ebay will only set you back €15'ish Inc. Del.

I replaced mine no bother and it saved me €40 or so.

yeah I plan to do it myself, which ebay store did you buy your screen from? Worry is with the UK postal strike, I'm a bit concerned about ordering from the UK.

Advertisement