Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric shower

Options
  • 18-10-2009 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I have to replace an electric shower. Any tips on what I should buy? How much will it cost to get it installed? Do I need an electrican or a plumber? As you can tell, I am no DIY expert....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I recntly bought an electric tank fed pump shower. Was told that the mira elite st was best on market

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

How much did you pay for it and how much roughly to get it installed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

think it was about €220... That was on a 10% off day at B&Q though... Haven't had it installed yet... Just bought tiles in Right Price Tiles today...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Go for a trition t90 xr its very easy to fit just turn off the water and mains electricity open up the shower ox there's only two wires live and earth
    connect the water pipe up only a nut turn on the water only!! (not the electricity) check for leaks if its ok turn back on the power shoukd be ok its very simple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

fox007 wrote: »
    Go for a trition t90 xr its very easy to fit just turn off the water and mains electricity open up the shower ox there's only two wires live and earth
    connect the water pipe up only a nut turn on the water only!! (not the electricity) check for leaks if its ok turn back on the power shoukd be ok its very simple

what about the neutral, be doin well to get it to work with just live and earth,

• Advertisement
Advertisement