Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reaction to fake tan

• 18-10-2009 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭

Recently I've been suffering from Uriticaria, also known as the nettle rash, I was just wondering is there any link between this and fake tan as I used to regulary use Dove holiday sun or L'Oreal sublime bronze? Have I suddenly gotten an alergy to fake tan?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Tazbars, please do not bump a 3 and a half year old thread. I have moved this to its own thread.

I would like to remind posters that medical advice is not permitted in this forum so please don't diagnose anything etc.

OP, I would suggest that you consult a dermatologist or your GP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Give yourself a break from the tan for a while. I used to have this problem and would need to take anti histamines before using tan. It has seemed to go away though although I get it the odd time on my legs. Would only wear tan about every two weeks and cutting down on it definately helped.

Advertisement